Well, Lexi became my bride on August 2, 2002. We have a son that was born in May of 2003 (yup, didn't waste any time at all☺) and our daughter was born in November of 2005.
We met in high school, but our relationship was simply "Do I know you? Anyway, bye..." you know that type of thing. A few years later we met up again. She was working at Fred Meyers and, well, I needed a light bulb. We ended up talking for 4 hours of her shift (good thing her boss wasn't around, I'd have to kick him for blockin'!) Before I left, I gave Lexi my phone number. Completely expecting at least one missed call by the time I got to my car. But no dice, she didn't call me for a couple days.
Not to be defeated, I tracked her down. Some say it's borderline stocking, I call it... relentlessness☺! Well, I asked her out and she accepted (partly out of pitty I'm sure.) But we've been together ever since.
We dated for couple years before we got married, then we had our little monsters Sunia and 'Anau.
We just bout our first house in December 2006, and now we live in Layton, Utah...
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment